2021 Term Dates
Term 1: Monday 1 February – Friday 16 April
Term 2: Monday 3 May – Friday 9 July
Term 3: Monday 26 July – Friday 1 October
Term 4: Monday 18 October – Thursday 16 December
2021 Public Holidays
Waitangi Day: Saturday 6 February
Waitangi Day observed: Monday 8 February
Good Friday: Friday 2 April
Easter Monday: Monday 5 April
Easter Tuesday: Tuesday 6 April
Anzac Day: Sunday 25 April
Anzac Day observed: Monday 26 April
Queen’s Birthday: Monday 7 June
Labour Day: Monday 25 October
Show Day: Friday 12 November
Tickets for The Addams Family
TICKETS NOW ON SALE!!
Tickets can be purchased in person at the KHS school office from 8.30am.
Ticket prices are $15 for adults and $5 for school-aged children.
Payments can be made by cash or eftpos only.
Unfortunately, we cannot take phone or email bookings, or reserve tickets.
There are 300 seats available for each of the three nights (Thursday 13th, Friday 14th and Saturday 15th May).
Caregiver Gmail account users: If you are not receiving our regular communications from Kaiapoi High School in your Inbox
It has come to our attention that some Gmail account users may not be receiving communications from either of our school email addresses. The two addresses we use end with either @kaiapoi.school.nz, or, @kaiapoi.school.kiwi. The two addresses represent our school gmail account and our email address we use to send out information via our Student Management System. Either of these addresses may send out an email to a list of caregivers. Therefore, if you have ‘Promotions’ as one of your email tabs then emails sent from Kaiapoi High School that have been generated from a list could now be sitting in your Promotions Tab rather than in your Inbox tab.
If you want to move school emails to your inbox there are two ways you can do this:
(1) Move an email to a new category
1. Drag an email to a category tab to add it.
2. To move all future emails from that sender to that category, on the bottom left pop-up notification, click Yes.
(2) Remove Promotions tab in Gmail
1. On your computer, open Gmail.
2. At the top right, click Settings – See all settings.
3. Click the Inbox tab.
4. In the “Inbox type” section, select Default. Note: To hide all tabs, select another inbox type.
5. In the “Categories” section, check the boxes of tabs you want to show. Currently you will have Promotions ticked, so untick this. Note: You can’t make new tabs; you can only show or hide existing ones.
6. Scroll to the bottom, then click Save Changes.
Note: If you’ve turned on notifications, you’ll only get notifications about emails in your Primary category.