Kaiapoi High School operates a combined bus service with Kaiapoi primary schools. Go Bus operates this service. In accordance with Ministry of Education regulations, students who need transport to Kaiapoi High School and live more than 4.8 km from school and at least 2.4 km from a public bus service, may qualify for free or subsidised travel. Details of eligibility for this service and bus routes are listed on this page.
Pick-up times are indicative only. Students are expected to be at the bus stop five minutes before the anticipated time and to wait until the bus arrives. Sometimes the bus can be delayed with road works or traffic congestion. For any further information on school buses please phone the school office.
The Ministry of Education website relating to school buses is www.minedu.govt.nz/schooltransport and the Metro Bus website www.metroinfo.co.nz or, alternatively, you could call the Metro Bus Info Line ph. 366 8855.
Students who wish to bring a car or motorcycle to school must complete a Vehicle Permit form, which is available from the school office. This requires written approval from a parent, details of the vehicle and the driver’s licence.
A passenger may be carried only if the driver has a Full Licence and parents of both students give their approval to the arrangement.
During the day, cycles are to be secured in the stands provided. Cycles may not be ridden in the school grounds except along the approved access ways.
All cyclists must wear an approved helmet.
- KHS Bus Service Eligibility
- Waikuku Bus Route Timetable
- Eyreton #1 Bus Route Timetable
- Eyreton #1 Bus Route Map
- Eyreton #2 Bus Route Timetable
- Eyreton #2 Bus Route Map
- Woodend #1 Bus Route Timetable
- Woodend #1 Bus Route Map
- Woodend #2 / Pegasus Bus Route Timetable
- Woodend #2 / Pegasus Bus Route Map
- Pegasus Bus Route Map
- Tuahiwi / Pines Beach Bus Route Timetable
- Brooklands Bus Route Timetable
- Enrolment Zone Map
- Temporary Changes to Bus Routes due to Coronavirus Situation
- Revised Eyreton #1 & Eyreton #2 Bus Route
- Revised Eyreton #1 & Eyreton #2 Bus Route Map