Kaiapoi High School Board of Trustees
The Kaiapoi High School Board of Trustees is the controlling authority for the School. It is responsible for deciding School policy and developing the special character of the School. Students and staff elect their own representative to the Board. The Board reports regularly to the School community.
The flowchart below shows the structure and policies of Kaiapoi High School.
Meet the Board of Trustees
- Chairperson: Phil Kerrigan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Parent Representatives: Susan West, Jasmine Kirk, Sharon Russell, Emma McCracken, Sarah-Jane Paki, Jody Hunter
- Seconded Representative (Maori): John Russell
- Student Representative: Ella Metcalfe
- Staff Representative: Vicki Young
- Principal: Bruce Kearney
- Secretary: Michelle Anngow